Fundraising can be a great team and relationship building activity. Players, coaches, students, parents and fans are all encouraged share their passion and take part in the fundraising effort. Please follow the simple instructions below to learn the fundraising basics:
1. Print Pledge Form to track and collect donations.
2. Print Donor Letters and pass out to help generate donations and sponsorship for your event. (These can be distributed to local business, family, friends, students, school faculty etc.)
3. Learn how to Handle Donations.
4. Gain Local Sponsorships for your event.
5. Continue exploring fresh Fundraising Ideas for the event to build momentum.
All money raised and donated to Susan G. Komen will aid in the fight against breast cancer. Up to 75% of your fundraising dollars will stay in your local service area to fund education, screening, treatment and support services. At least 25% will fund breaking research focused on discovering cures for breast cancer.